Friday, February 19, 2010

Friend Day

I had a really good day today.

My girlfriend Debbie had the day off today. I suggested that we scrapbook all day and night. But she had to take her dad to the doctor. So Debbie picked me up at 2:30 and we went to Dat's (our local scrapbooking store). Then to Staples (for some ideas I had for journal blocks). Then to Zellers (as they had scrapbooking supplies for 1/2 price off the sale price). Then to Michaels (was there any question that we would stop there). Then we went to Applebees for supper. YUMMY.
Lastly we came back to my house and scrapbooked. My SIL Sharon then came by to join in on the fun. I did work on my mini mini album. But is still isn't done. Seriously these babies take on a life of their own. Debbie is trying to take ownership of it.

Ashley had to go to the Canadian Institute for the Blind today and take pictures of a little boy. She enjoyed that. And he seemed to like her as she said he would sit on her knee and play with her hair.

We are going to our camp/cottage tomorrow. We are only spending one night as the water is turned off for the winter months. And lets face it, I like modern comforts, such as running water and toilets that flush. Mind you our outhouse is decked out we had a heater and a toilet seat that keeps the tush warm. Here are a few winter pictures of our little piece of paradise.
The first picture is off our dock.
The second picture if from our front deck.Here is to the beginning of the weekend. Happy Friday.
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)