Thursday, August 26, 2010

What a fun few days

We tried to cram a lot into the 3 1/2 days of our girls vacation.
We enjoyed the hot tub, boy did we love it.

We scrap booked a lot. I think I did 8 pages, which it quite a bit for me.
We enjoyed our reading, in the sun.We even got in some crocheting.
And some practical jokes..OK I was the only one that did the jokes teehee.
This blow up moose head was hanging in her bedroom, don't know why. So anyway Debbie didn't like it so we put it in her closet. When she was out BBQing I snuck it in my bedroom closet. Then early in the morning I put it in the bathroom. Then in the evening I put it in her bed, so it looked like it was going to sleep beside her. LOL. Godfather anyone.Debbie hated this thing. Believe me LOL. She said they were morbid for putting a bug decoration in the cabin.
So I put it on her night stand, so when she went to bed that night she would see it. Ya she saw it, called me a few choice names and put it back LOL. She didn't even want to touch it LOL.Ya you have to be a special person to be my friend and put up with me teehee.
Check out time was at 11:00. We were packed up and ready to go before that, even though we didn't want to go. So we sat on the deck and read till the last second.
When I got home, I unpacked all my stuff, then puttered around the house.
I checked out all your comments. Thank you again you are all so kind.
I then read my posts from the last few days, and when I got to my post about my dad with all the pictures of him. I just broke down and sobbed. It will get better, I know that. But I have been so busy with getting his affairs in order and getting ready for this get away, I guess I didn't really get all my crying out.
Thank you all again.
Tracy.

9 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time away it sounded mad! you will have to show us the pages you did

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!! Tracy!!!! I've been SO incredibly swamped with school starting up and trying to keep up with my classes I haven't been around at all. I was just coming over to see what I've missed and it looks like it must have been a lot!!!! I'm so sorry. I'm going to go back & read.

    As for the rest - that cricket thing would creep me out too! I'm glad you had a nice time & 8 pages is a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to get away and relax a bit. It sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fabulous time! I'm so glad! You deserved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha!!!Ha!! That Moose head is too funny! You have quite the sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tracy..big hugs!!! It's been 12 years since my Dad passed away and I still miss him terribly..it will get easier. I'm glad you had the chance to get away sounds like my kinda vacation.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracy
    Love your sense of humour. Sounds like things my daughter and I would do.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was nice to see you had a good time away, hope you cope and things don't feel too sad for you.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy I am so glad that you got to get away for a few days, it was probably just what you needed. Things will get better it just takes time.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)