Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Horror in the house

Looks like a normal porcelain doll right, Not if you have a fear of them.
You have to understand that my family LOVES to play tricks on each other.
Not mean tricks, just some good clean fun..
Kristy hates her porcelain dolls, she actually hides them in the closet and not her closet, one far away from her bedroom.
So the other day I found it in the closet I had cleaned out. Then I hid it in her bed.
When she found it she freaked out and then had to find out who did it.
Now I can't keep a straight face, good thing I don't gamble ;)
So the other night she hid it under my pillow and put one on my night stand.

I couldn't let it end there.
So I let it go for a couple of days.
I just hid this one underneath her pillow ;)





















And this one is peeking out from behind her television, lol.





















Wayne and the girls do this all the time.
One year, many years ago, it was a Hanson's poster. The girls didn't care for this band. Not only would Wayne and I sing some of their songs around the house, Wayne had to take it a step further.
So when Wayne saw a poster of them, he tacked it inside their closet. Then it came back to him.
Then it went on their ceiling above their bed, then it came back to him.
I have no idea how many times this went on, but it lasted awhile.

Onto My Day:
I worked all day today. And I faxed my butt off.
I didn't get my walk in this morning as I kept getting business calls, and had to fax things out :(
But Ashley and I went for a real long walk tonight.
The weather was gorgeous. It was 20C (68F) even the light breeze was warm.

Ohhh Kristy found the dolls, lol. I can hear her freaking out right now, lol.
OMG this is hilarious, I wish I could tape this.
I hear her in my bedroom, wonder where she will put them tonight.
I think the dolls will love to greet Kristy in the morning in front of her bedroom door, lol.
I love my girls ;)

Hope you all had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

17 comments:

  1. Those dolls would be in the trash faster than you can say boo! I HATE dolls and clowns. They creep me out. I have a video of one of my daughter's dolls that I call "creepy baby". She also calls it creepy baby because she likes the name but the doll doesn't creep her out. Great now I'm going to have nightmares about dolls tonight. Think I better take a xanax before bed LOL. You have to put the dolls next to Kristy's bed or on her nightstand so when she wakes up they will be right in her face ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! My biggest fear was the Ronald McDonald doll we had when I was really little. A friend of mine and I were in my room sitting on my bed doing math homework, probably like 3rd grade I think. Well, I kept looking over at this doll and I swear to this day his eyes started moving and watching us. We ran out of the room screaming and my mom took it to the big dumpster in the alley way. Haven't liked Ronald since, let alone any other McDonald character. They all creep me out :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha...you are all so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... your family is awesome. Playing tricks on family is all good fun. I had nightmare about dolls when I was little, chucky is my number one fear for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are quite the entertaining bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty funny, we like to have that kind of fun too. I vote it's either waiting for outside her bedroom door in the morning, or waiting in shower

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kinda feel like that about clowns! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh what fun!!! a family has to have fun right?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! You and your family are great. The memories formed from things as this will last forever and be passed on to others.

    You guys are awesome.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am cracking up!!!!!! That is hilarious, don't you love stuff like this? So great :) I can't wait to see where she put the dolls for you...

    Glad your weather is looking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mom had a Carnival mask that freaked me out. The empty eyes.

    OKay, so this is how weird my family is. We have Secret santa gifts that go back and forth each year and they include:

    Breast Pump
    Horses 'Butt' tie tack
    Turkey neck - yes the turkey neck from the Christmas turkey.

    By the time the next year rolls around, no one can remember who got what and then they pop up in the gifts. its been going on since the 60's.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHA! I love jokes like that! Makes for some great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol...I think dolls are kinda creepy, especially after watching some horror movies where dolls come alive. I think the jokes are hilarious and love the Hanson poster joke. Sounds like a lot of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Reminds me of that postal commercial of the clown doll that keeps moving.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahahaha about the dolls and the Hanson poster. We hated them too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, that is too funny! I just love it! Porcelain dolls kind of freak me out too, I'm not sure why though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL Tracy! I just love this post! It reminds me of how my husband & I are to his parents. I can totally see us doing this with our own kids when they get older. Thanks for the laugh! =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)