Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Yes More paper ;)

Just a quick post as I am tired and I forgot I needed to make a card for someone that I was sending some mail to on this side of the border.
So before I attempt the card, with no Copics :(
Here are probably the last of my purchases for the girls shopping trip.
We went to an Archivers in Applevalley (I think that is where it was).
I have been looking for this Lost and Found paper pack in 6x6 the whole trip.
I was so happy to find it.















 Onto My Day:
We woke up checked out of our hotel, went to Burnsville mall, Archivers, Mall of America and then Pine City Scrapbooking and now we are in Duluth :)
Sharon and I just came from the hot tub, now I need to take a shower then try my hand at this card I have to make.
Heading home tomorrow after another trip to Miller Hill Mall.

Hope you all had a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

15 comments:

  1. Love your lost and found papers! Man, I wish we had shops! I did just shop online at Old Navy for the kids today- now to wait for happy mail! (I MAY have bout myself a couple of tops). (0;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are finding lots of goodies. Pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm exhausted just reading all of the shopping you've done, but it looks like another great haul! Those papers look scrumptious.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!! you can shop:):):)

    Love your shopping,:):):)

    Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shopping trips! you sure can shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - what a fabulous trip!! Can I come next time LOL ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun trip! More goodies to play with. Safe travels home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your card! It'll put you outside your comfort zone at least!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a little envious (in a good way) of your fun trip. You are inspiring to get some friends together and do something similar :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bingo cards! Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a FAB trip! Great choice of MME papers :) Can't wait to see what you create with them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the papers! I hope the card making sans copics went well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great finds! Those little pads are so awesome. Sounds like you've done lots of fun shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you found your paper! All of the papers you picked out are so pretty :) Hope you got your card made and had a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You should have said something you big goof! I would have got you the paper pad as they have it here at Michael's. Glad you found it! LOL See you got the same paper I used on your card. LOL Enabled you for a change. LOL
    Have a safe trip home honey.
    Pea

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)