Monday, December 24, 2012

My Christmas Greeting :)

It is Christmas Eve, wow where has the time gone.
Before we know it, we will be in a new year.....but lets not talk about that yet.
Tonight we went to my FIL's house for Christmas dinner.
This is a photo from last year of our tree. Hubby went a little nuts this year on the gift giving, so I thought it best Not to take a photo of it, lol.





















I just posted a very short video to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.

Onto My Day:
Wayne wanted to go into work this morning for a couple of hours to move silt from their silt pond. It has to be cold in order to move it....and it was cold.
It is -20C/-2F...to cold for my blood.
My FIL lives only a few blocks over, so we didn't have to go far :)

I hope you all have a great Christmas tomorrow :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. A very Merry Christmas to you and all your family . Hope there is something really special under the tree for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Tracy:-) Have a most fabulous day. It's all quiet here and the kids won't be up for another few hours - always very civilised here, we even have breakfast before they can open their presents - aren't we cruel LOL! Enjoy the time with your family. Hugs, Karon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and all your family:):)

    Love your Christmasd tree:):)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful my friend! Merry Christmas to you and the assorted members of your family. HUGS~Sybil

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful tree girl! We had hardly no presents. It was sad at first. Ya know it was really good actually.
    big hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas tree, you look awesome in the video. Merry Christmas Tracy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brr, that is cold!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas eve :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was cold like that here, as well. Dh also had to work. My gf and family joined us all for the evening even though she and my dd were not feeling up to par. :0(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your video!

    That is way too cold for me too! I can't believe Wayne went to work, and it sounds like he did things outside, in that cold!

    I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that Ashley was feeling better (I think I forgot to say that before! I'm telling you, my brain is all messed up today! I blame all the Santa cupcakes I've been eating!)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)