Thursday, April 18, 2013

Baby comfort ;)


I wasn't feeling up to par today, so when I came home after running some errands, I went on the couch and Kristy covered me up with her baby blanket.
Her blanket is over 18 yrs old and is wearing a bit thin on the edges...but it still gives her comfort when she needs it...and I guess it gives me comfort as well ;)























Today would have been a perfect day to stay home.
But it was my day to dive Kristy and her friends to school.
Then I had to pick her up and take her to her college class.
Then go and pick her up from there, and we went to get groceries.
All in this.......

















We are having snow warnings, could get up to 10- 15cm tonight.
I want to see some flowers....guess I'll be picking some up from the florist if I want to see some any time soon, lol.

I didn't even get a chance today to play in my planner :(

I hope you all had a creative Thursday :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. You guys are still getting snow?! Holy cow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booo to the snow! It has rained all day here ....hoping it is not going to turn to snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks about the snow....sending warm weather vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon, sorry to say this but the snow looks great, this is from someone who has been willing it to snow here all year, but you must be fed up with it by now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i am soooo sorry that it is still snowing in your neck of the woods! you do need a little bit of sunshine. we are cold and rainy here- have a super weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yucky there, too. Hope you are feeling better! Told my sister-in-law to bring some sunshine and warmth home from Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh No - snow!! Enough already. Sending you lots of warm hugs and hope you are feeling a little better today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I hope you feel better soon and it warms up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness that snowy scene looks like something out of January, not April. Hope you get some warmth and flowers soon. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! Look at that snow!

    I hope you are feeling better now. It was very sweet of Kristy to cover you with her baby blanket.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)