Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy 24th Birthday to my Ashley :)

Today is my daughter Ashley's 24th Birthday :)
I love this girl so much and am so proud of who she has grown up to be.
She is funny, sarcastic, sweet, loving and as much as she loves to tease me, she is there when ever I need her and even when I didn't think I did.





















As with every birthday, Kristy loves to make the cakes.
So she made this one for Ashley. They are so so cute !!
The scoops of ice-cream are cupcakes that Kristy baked, iced, then decorated them with chocolate chips, sprinkles and (Ashley's favourite) kit kat chocolate bars that she shaved down.





















Another tradition we have is who ever birthday it is, they get to choose the restaurant. We take the whole family and their boyfriend for supper.
Ashley loves sushi, so we went to Wasabi. 





















If you follow my blog, then you have probably seen this card before.
I made it awhile ago, to give to Ashley.
This image is from Little Blue Button Stamps and is perfect for my Ashley, photography and fashion ;)
















That is about it for me today.
Tomorrow is birthday number 2, my FIL's :)

I hope you all had a creative Monday :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Ashley. Adorable ice cream cupcakes that Kristy made for her sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Ashley! Those "cupcakes" are the cutest! And my girl, Saba would LOVE dinner with you! She loves sushi as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Ashley! I love visiting when it's someone's birthday...the food is the best.
    Great card as well and the image is so sweet.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake cupcakes look fabulous and your card is a sweetie...
    So nice to read your post...Love the hear people speak so highly of their children.
    You did a geat job raising her! She sounds like a wonderful young woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very happy birthdat to Ashley!
    That cake is amazing! & I love your card! Just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous fabulous cake!!! And glad that you all had a wonderful day celebrating Ashley's Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see that you have passed down the creativity gene Tracy - what an amazing cake! The card is too cute. Seeing all that sushi just made me hungry - think I'm going to have to order in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your daughter! Everything looks delish and the card is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your Ashley, sorry I'm a bit late Sushi looks great, yum yum

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday Ashley!!! What a beautiful girl :) That cake is the cutest thing ever! And the sushi looks delicous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Ashley! What a fabulous cake! That is such a cool idea!!!

    And of course, your card is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome. Such a pretty birthday girl!
    Hugs,Phillane

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)