Thursday, September 26, 2013

Washi, washi Who's got the washi ;)

Remember the washi tape I bought last weekend.
I thought I would un-package it all and share with you what they all look like, up close and personal.
Plus when they are un-packaged, doesn't look like I didn't buy as much ;)














Day #26
"Pen Case"
I keep my pens in my travel tote.
But I also use my Stampin' Up markers in my planner. They have a fine tip, plus I can use them with my stamps.
The tiny little tags on the left, those all all my marker colours and the names on the backside of the tags.
I really like this case as it has another zipper pouch on the back.


















Onto My Day:
A friend came for tea this morning.
Kristy wasn't here to go driving, so Heather had an extra long lesson :)
Ashley came home for lunch...it was like old times :)
Wayne and I went to pick up camp groceries as we are totally closing up camp.
Then stopped off at Ashley's as Wayne wanted to check to see if her fan belt needed re-placing...it does.

I hope you all had a creative Thursday :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. I like that color coding system for your markers. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colour system...great idea...
    I never remember what I have when i am out shopping and need to make a small list...
    I keep a big one in a binder but that sucker is huge as it lists all my inks, stamps, dies punches, ens etc. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colour system...great idea...
    I never remember what I have when i am out shopping and need to make a small list...
    I keep a big one in a binder but that sucker is huge as it lists all my inks, stamps, dies punches, ens etc. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love all your markers!!!! so fun and i LOVE your washi tape. i just picked up a couple of rolls. Going to do a card with them!!
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. That washi does look awfully pretty all unpacked like that. I love that zipper pouch. Is it a Canadian exclusive? Lol your day sounds lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The washi tape looks awesome out of the packages, I just love the B&W ones, I have been going to catalog my cardstock like that but haven't done it yet. It would be easier than pulling out a 8 1/2 X 11 sheet. Great pencil case for the markers wonderful for traveling. So the fan belt on the car or furnace?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the washi tape you bought, what a fab selection! Enjoy your weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I own one roll of Washi and I bought it for a specific project I was working on....I need to embrace it more on my next project, it does add such a fun touch to scrapbook layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)