Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Basket battle

Thought I would entice you with some greasy, fatty foods....yummm.
Heather and I went to Ashley's as we had to kitty proof her house, as Ashley is getting a kitty cat.
On our way to Home Depot to pick up some supplies....we needed lunch, so stopped off at New York Fries for some Poutine ;)
See I had some veggies and that is ice water in my cup ;)
















I thought this was a cute Halloween display at the mall :)
















Ashley got her new doors today as well.
She had a meeting at noon, so Heather and I stayed as they put the doors up.
Sadly the manufacturer put the hinges on the wrong side of the front door, so she has to wait another 4 weeks for that one.
But here is her back door :)





















My plans for tonight got cancelled, so Ashley told me I night as well go shopping with her.
We went to Home Sense and she found these baskets she liked.
She thought one would be great for her flip flops and the other one for her mitts and hats.
I thought if she needed a basket this big for just her flip flops....then she has way to many, lol.
As you can see, Heather and Ashley had a bit of trouble getting the two apart.
I thought someone might end up flying into a shelf.
Luckily that didn't happen...even though I was ready with my phone on record ;)

















I hope you all had a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Whoa, there is no such thing as too many flip flops. Be sure to show kitty photos. Can you believe, I've never had poutine. I hope I don't get kicked out of Canada for saying that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those baskets are cool...kind of industrial/rustic modern! I love that look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you and the girls had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I have to ask. How do you cat proof a house? Do share some kitty photos. Sounds like you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, of course you had your phone on record, you're a good mom like that! You seriously have to stop with the poutine pics, we don't have that here, at least where I live, and it looks so damn good! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol:D
    Sounds like you and the girls had a lovely day:D

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun day!
    And it seems like there is always some kind of mix up with house parts like that.
    When we got the new cabinets for my scrap room, two of them were wrong. And then having to wait for the right ones is just frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why are people so incompetent??? Sorry Ashley had is having all these problems with her doors. Did she get her kitty?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had that question too....how do you cat proof a house although I know one cat that likes to take flash drives. The poutine looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post - can't wait to see the new kitty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great flip flop basket! Of course, I own way too many flip flops...

    That stinks about the doors. How frustrating to have to wait a whole month because of their mistake!

    Can't wait to see Ashley's new pet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROTFL! I thought they were "fighting" over the baskets!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)