Friday, October 25, 2013

FNS, blown bulbs and marking my space

Tonight is FNS (Friday Night Scrapbooking).

I am having 5-7 women coming over. I love having all my friends near me.
I noticed the light was burnt out in the centre of my chandelier.
I also noticed that the bulb seemed loose.
So I went to tighten the bulb and it popped and a spark or two came floating down from the bulb.
After my heart settled down, I took out the bulb and replaced it.
Only to find out that the whole chandelier won't light up.
Went downstairs to check the breaker and all was good.
The chandelier is fried :(

I thought I would share with you some of the goodies I purchased during my crop last weekend.
I love this Some Odd Girl stamp and these Prima tags :)






















I was working on my travel Smashbook during the crop, so picked up a few travel themed chipboard pieces and this fun stamp.






















I also found some nice papers and some thin tapes.
The photos are not the clearest, as they were taken with my phone at the crop that weekend.






















I hope my friends have good eyesight. I had to bring up my chicken light hanging from my chandelier and my pole light at the end of the table, as we needed to light up our work space.

















I also taped up the table.
I have a friend that loves to take over her neighbours space, I have to admit I have done this a time or two myself.
But at every crop we go to, I keep teasing her that I am going to bring painters tape and tape off her area.
I am sure she will get a kick out of this when she sees it ;)






















I hope you all have a creative Friday...I know I will :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Taping up the table! What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we all have friends that need tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your taping up the table too! Have fun with your friends scrapping away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things always go at the most inconvenient times. Hope you had a great time and a giggle over the tape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't we all like to take over an extra few inches when we create, lol. Do you replace your own electrical? You seem to be a "handywoman:, We came to the cottage for the weekend and we will close it for the winter, I reached in to put lights on and we had the same thing a big flash and the bulb burnt out, being dark it was sure a bright flash. Great things you bought at your crop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul and love how you did the table LOL! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great goodies!! I love that you taped off the table, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's too funny with the painter's tape and looks like you did well with all of the goodies you found.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh on the fried chandelier- well there is the fun of choosing a new one! Hope she chuckled at you dividing the table!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry about your chandelier. That whole light bulb thing sounds very scary!

    Taping up the area was such a great idea! I always take over as much space as I can get. Fortunately, I'm usually the only one crafting. Unless my mom and I are doing a project at home together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post gave me a chuckle. You powered through the mishap and provided proper lighting to the table :D and I was in a fit of giggles seeing the table taped off in even spaces. I'm sure your friend took it as it was meant to be....all in fun :D

    Hugs to you my friend - Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)