Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Messy Desk for WOYWW

Today I thought I would join in on the Stamping Grounds, Whats on your work desk Wednesday (WOYWW)
I should be ashamed to be sharing my desk actually, lol.
1st job....eat the chocolate bars, teehee.
















But look.....Its all nice and clean now ;)
I have the urge to create some scrapbooking layouts, I haven't done a layout in forever.
In order to do that I needed to clean my desk.
Isn't all nice and pretty ;)
















Now to tackle the rest of the room.
I just came back from a 2 day crop...and if you are like me...you have to take all your supplies out in order to figure out what you want to bring...at least thats my story, and I'm stickin' to it, lol.

See my "Creat" letters on the wall. It is suppose to say "Create" but that darn "E" keeps falling off, no matter how much adhesive I add to it.

















But lets get back to this picture...oh so nice and calming.
Makes me want to create :)

















I hope you all have a wonderful, creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

15 comments:

  1. My desk is messy to as I have been creating today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great crafty space, loved taking a peek :)
    Have a Beautiful week - Heather #82 WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your crafty spot, mine looks like your before pictures and no time to tidy it up and there are 4 boxes in the livingroom of crafty supplies that I brought home from the cottage that need homes. TFS today and I'm so glad dial-up allowed me to make a comment. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too funny!!! love your clean desk!! have fun scrapping i can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it...very big and full of nice things to scrap.
    Hugs
    Bego

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I like the look of that Alphabet set, also the look of your clean desk. It appears that you have a wonderful crafting space to create in.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 13

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so funny! I love how you went back to your nice clean desk. Lol! That's what I would want to keep looking at too! BTW, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice clean desk - already for some fab creating! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfortunately, more often than not my table looks like your first picture...lol. I do love it though when it occasionally ends up looking like your AFTER pic. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so long for a nice, clean scrap desk! Yours looks perfect. It's awaiting something wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All creative crafters have to pull everything out when creating a project. That is half the fun of it.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of my supplies are on my desk all of the time! How else would I know what I had to scrap with?!

    Actually, cleaning it is on the agenda for tonight. Followed by making some PL layouts :) Let's see if I actually do the first, or just skip straight to the second!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cleaned up desk! Mine has a scrappy pile I keep hiding behind my cricut. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous crafty space you have, I love it, and a tidy desk too :D Thanks for letting me snoop around, have a crafty week. Hugs
    Ann-R (109)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I beyond doubt appreciate your articles and blogs
    staples

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)