Sunday, October 27, 2013

This is my type of Sunday Night

Its Sunday Night....what are you up to?
You all know what I'm up to tonight....watching the Walking Dead :)
Kristy's friend bought her this poster.
Who doesn't love Daryl Dixon...that wasn't a question by the way, teehee.






















Today I didn't do too much besides clean up a bit.
I was planning on working on my layout kit, but didn't know which photos to use, so I was stumped. But I think I know which ones I will be using now, so hoping tomorrow I will get it done.

Yesterday, after the flat tire and the chandelier getting fried, I was wondering what else could go wrong as "they" say everything happens in 3's.
Then I remembered, I stepped on my closet shelf and came tumbling down.
So that is number 3, right?
But then I remembered I walked into the wall and cracked my head, when I was on my trip.
So that is number 4.
Now did I just get an extra one for good luck,....or do I have to have 2 more mishaps to make it an even 6.....
Oh the things this mind of mine contemplates over, lol.

I hope you had a creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Lol, you are too funny. I think you probably had your three and the other was just some unrelated event. Maybe the tire was really Wayne's mishap, so now he's waiting for two more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all your bad luck is done with. Just get on with creating and leave all your mishaps behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a walking dead fan but he looks yummy. Not sure about one for good luck, but sure hope yours changes, and you figure out your photos for the LO. it's awful when you sit and stare and nothing "gels".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't have to have another 2! I think it was just an extra for good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more you think about what you have done - the more you will end up doing! LOL! Hope you have a mishap free week.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)