Sunday, January 19, 2014

2013 Monthly Tags and a project in the making

Keeping with the theme of January being my "catching up" month.
I made a video of all of my tags that I had made for my "Tim Holtz" monthly tags.
I started the year off great by making a video of each of my tags….I think that ended in about April, lol.
So enjoy the show ;)

I was asked if I wanted to teach a class at the "Scrap for Heart" crop I am attending in February.
Thank you Denise :)
I love to share anything creative, so figured why not.
Here is my work in progress, teehee.
You can see a bit of the project peeking out from the stack of envelopes ;)

















Ashley came by tonight.
She and a friend were out photographing around town, so she came over for supper….funny she just happened to have her laundry with her, lol.
She was really hungry when she got here and wanted some cereal, only to discover all of our bowls were in the dishwasher….which was running.
But I taught my daughters that if they have a problem, to figure it out…she did, lol.























Off to write up a description of my project to send to the Scrap for Heart organizer :)
I hope you all had a very creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. Loved your video. And up for the challenge to finish Jan's tag by the weekend. Can't wait to see the project that you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool about your upcoming class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great video on your 2013 tags, I need to try them this year. Congratulations on the class, looking forward to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being asked to teach a class. That will be so much fun! Love the cereal in the pot. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice video about the tags! An upcoming class...that must be exciting! LOL :) Can't wait to see what you've come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on teaching a class
    I think you are going to have to much fun!!!!
    loved all your tags

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, cracking up at Ashley's bowl! So excited your teaching a class! I know you love that retreat every year :) it will be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Love the tree tag with the leaves blowing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your tags! How exciting to be teaching a class! What are you going to be teaching? Have fun! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW - thats great that you get to teach a class! Congrats. And I I like Ashley's initiative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like all your tags, Tracy. I can't decide between October or November for my favorite. Love all those details on October. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tags are so pretty :) and congrats on teaching the class! Fun, fun, FUN! I'm looking forward to seeing your 2014 tags. I love your four seasons tags that you made way back :) and Ashley's so resourceful hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Ashley's bowl! That is too funny! We've had that problem around here too - I tend to grab those rubbermaid leftover containers :)

    That is so so exciting about the class you are teaching!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)