Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Book for my Monthly Tim Holtz tags.

I put all of my Tim Holtz monthly tags in this book that I altered.
When I was at Scrapfest last year (family vacation, not there for the event) I watched Tim Holtz demonstrate.
He had his tags in this little tag book.

Unbeknownst to me, it was his product. And here I was thinking the whole way home on how I was going to make my own.
When we stopped off at Pine City Scrapbooking I saw this book cover..and I think I might have squealed a bit ;)
The page protectors have to be purchased separately and also the binding, which I had.
I added the washi tape and the key hole charm to the book.























Here is a closer look at the book and how I put it together with the tags :)
Here is a link to my YouTube channel ;)
Tracy's Treasures


Today was spent working on my description and instructions for my class I am teaching in February.
The description and project are to be sent in on Friday.
I am working on my procrastination, so am handing everything in tomorrow ;)

We are having a windchill advisory today.
I had to run to Safeway for a few groceries and it was crazy windy.
Sounds like someone is banging on the house at times.
I love it….as long as I am cozy in my home that is ;)

I hope you all had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

19 comments:

  1. There is sounds but no picture. ?.tried a couple times

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea why. Others have been able to watch it.
      Maybe click on my link "tracy's treasures" above the video and watch it on YouTube…that may help

      Delete
  2. Your your U tube video seems to be working for me. Nice book for those awesome tags you created! I hate those winds out of control!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your book:D:D

    Have a nice day:D

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the video. Stay safe looks like you will have to craft all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tag book is totally awesome! *sound of girls screaming and crying in the background* You have an actual autograph by Tim Holtz! How cool is that?!

    Way to kick procrastination out the front door! How exciting for you. Doing a lesson plan for your students! Getting the piece ready for inspiration and a guide. And all the hard work of making packets of product. YOU GO GIRL!

    Hugs to you my friend - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched the video last night fabulous tag book. If I ever manage to make any of Tim Holtz tags of the month (my intentions are always good) I will have to look for something to put them in. LOL. A couple of years ago I did an ATC swap and used his Dec. tag idea. for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute video, Tracy, your tags looks great and I love the keyhole addition to the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i love your book cover!! your tags are sooo awesome
    good luck with your class

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love that book!!!! So glad you found it, even though you weren't really looking for it. Lol!!! That's cool the bulky tags fit in those page protectors too. Look at you being early turning your stuff in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a really cool book!

    That is crazy about the wind! I like really really windy days - as long as I am home in my house. Actually, I like all kinds of "bad" weather as long as I am home, it makes the house seem every cozier!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the book Tracy and it goes so perfectly with your completed tags!! I have done anything with paper in such a long time.

    The kids didn't have school today because of the cold & the drifting snow. Doesn't look like an end in sight for some time either! Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute book :) Love your tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will have to have a peek into the stores for that book as I am going to give Tim's Tags a try this year. Perhaps not allofthem but a few!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab video and such a wonderful idea to keep them in the book! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely altering for your tag book.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great way to display them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)