Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Class kits all packed up

I have all the kits ready for my class on Saturday :)
Can you tell its a Valentines theme ;)
Now to pack for the actual crop.






















I got a call today to tell me that our new table is coming tomorrow.
Don't you love it when you get something early ;)
Now lets just hope they were right and we do receive it tomorrow.
Bye, bye table, you have served us well though the years ;)























I had to take Heather to the dentist today, as they found a little cavity on her last check up.
The rest of the day I was either surfing the net while watching Hannah Montana, lol.
Kristy was reliving her youth as she has a real bad cold and was on the couch most of the day.
I never had the television on during the day.

I hope you all had a wonderful creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Fun times! Hope Kristy feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear Kristy is sick. I feel her pain-I've got a cold right now too. It sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The project looks like fun, lots of hearts. Hope Kirsty feels better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you take photos of the class you do! And can't wait to see your new table - and no green tape!! Mind you you could by a table cloth and put tape on that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS Hope Kristy feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your kits look awesome!!! good luck!
    can't wait to see your new table- love new furniture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better soon Kristy. Great job of the kits they look interesting. I'm waiting patiently to see the finished product. looking forward to seeing your new table.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohh I can't wait to see your new table!! Your kits look so cute all packaged up :) Hope both girls are feeling OK today :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for getting the new table early!

    The kits looked wonderful all packed up! I can't wait to see what is in them!

    I hope Kristy feels better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like really fun kits!
    I am fighting a cold, too.
    Hope Kristy is better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHHH classes - when do we register for those??
    & hooray I love receiving new furniture!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)