Thursday, January 16, 2014

Handmade Smash books a video and time to finally change the planner pages

Do you remember these smash-type books I made when I was on my Girls Getaway?






















I love how they turned out…but I have yet to put them to use.

















With my goal of having January my catch up month for last year and being in the present come February. I have been catching up on making my videos.
So here is a video talking about and sharing the inside of these two books.
I notice my videos are really big on my blog and get cut off, so if you want to go to my YouTube channel to watch it there, you can see the whole screen.

Thank you for the well wishes about Ashley's cat Sebastian.
He is doing well.
Ashley took the day off of work to care for him. She said he is doing well, but doesn't like the kitty litter he has to use because of his claws. And you know how this silly cat loves his litter, lol.
Isn't this a sweet photo of them.
I guess they both needed a nap today ;)

















I thought I needed new month pages, but it turned out that the ones Wayne bought me for Christmas has them already.
I may still use the ones I purchased as they are 1 month on 2 pages. The one that came with the package is 1 month on 1 page.






















There are a few differences in these planner pages than the ones I had last year.
Some good points and some not good points.
I will share those in a video later on :)

I hope you all had a creative Thursday.
Mine was spent making some videos and trying to figure out my iMovie program. The biggest problem was getting my Mac to read my video camera..but I think I got it figured out :)

Tracy :)

16 comments:

  1. Glad you got your move making figured out! Like the picture of Ashley and her kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazing girl...I have never made a video and here you are with a full library of ones you have made.
    Your planner books are so special...waiting for mine to arrive and this year I bought some smash type stuff and arrows etc for it...inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, my smash book is almost 2 years old! And empty. 0.o. I am still hoping to start on it. My scrappy friend, Roxanne showed me her completed ones, so I am still planning on filling it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my smash book. When it's full I am going to make the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet photo of your DD and her kitty. Love your journal covers. I always love the start of a new year, with new calendar pages for my planner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet photo, indeed! Sounds like you've been able to get a few tasks marked off your to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute smash books, I love both of them. So glad Sebastian is doing well and it's a beautiful picture of Ashley and him. I still need to alter my day planner but I sort of like the pattern on it. We will see. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your journal covers are amazing
    Always love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects! I feel so far behind in your life. I've been working and then down for a couple of days with a horrid migraine. Love your daughter and kitty picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the covers~turned out fantastic:):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you're figuring out iMovie and I love that picture of Ashley and Sebastian :). I love my month on two pages but I wonder if I would like month on one page because itv would take up less room?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your smash books are so cute!!! And that pic of Sebastian and Ashley is just precious...a framer for sure! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is an option to change the size on your youtube videos. Just choose the old embed code and then there should be a size drop down and you can put the size of your post in there. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic smash books, and I enjoyed the video too. Love the photo of your daughter and Sebastian.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the smash books! I have to wait to watch the video though, because I can't play them on this computer :(

    I'm glad that Sebastian is feeling better!!

    Hope the new planner pages are working out well :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)