Monday, January 13, 2014

National Clean off your Desk Day ?!

Did you know today was National Clean off Your Desk Day?
Neither did I.
But I did jump in and tidy up the ol' desk.

















Now doesn't this just call out "Come and make a mess on me create a work of art.
I love when my desk is all cleaned off….but it doesn't last very long.














I did one better and cleaned of my stamping area.
Funny thing was, I went upstairs to make dinner. Later on, I went down into my craft room to get a certain pen…and was pleasantly surprised at how nice and clean the desk and stamping area are.
I forgot I had done it…or surprised that it was still clean.
My plan for the next few months is to go through every single cupboard, drawer, box and container to see what I have and to micro organize everything in my room.
Actually I am pretty excited to start on this :)
















Today was a breakfast for dinner, type of meal.
This put a smile on my face when I opened the carton.
Heather boiled a few eggs the other day and asked what to do with the extra one she didn't eat.
I told her to mark the eggshell with a marker so we know which one it is.
Heather being the creative person she is…got creative ;)






















I hope you all had a creative Monday :)
Did you get to your desk today?

Tracy :)

18 comments:

  1. Your clean desk and stamping area, both, look awesome! Micro organize, huh? Sounds intense! LOL! I love Heather's smiley face on the egg :) No creating for me today :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I need you to come and help me now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, not much time to clean off my desk today, but it does need it! Your space looks amazing! Love the face on the egg- I like that idea of marking it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous! Mine isn't too bad, but I just finished a layout and cleaned up a bit afterwards. I am working on getting Erin's room organized right now though!

    We do breakfast for dinner at least once a week here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's an awesome clean space ....
    My desk is almost clean

    Got my kitchen curtains done yesterday and vacuumed the floor !

    Almost there

    ReplyDelete
  6. that I didn't know! kinda feel bad that my scraprrom looks like a xmas bomb went off there now.... great craft space u got - and I must say LUV your videos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely clean desk hopefully not for long. The photo of the egg put a smile on my face too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love clean spaces!! Mine never is either! LOL
    I'm going to spread the word and pretend it's an all week celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lOVE your clean desk!!! I have to say i love a clean desk!!!
    favorite dinner in our house is breakfast for dinner- always a hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good and have fun with your organizational project! We love breakfast for dinner here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous clean room and I love the egg!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, darn! I wish someone had told my husband! I can't say much, my office desk was a disaster until sometime in December when I could no longer stand it anymore. Your stamp area looks so inviting! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous job on your desk, I was gone most of the day with my daughter and I didn't know about cleaning off my desk. Yours looks so inviting I just want to clear mine so I can mess it up again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, how lovely and peaceful your desk and stamping areas look. Gives me the fortitude I need to get back into my room and finish what I've started.

    The smiley face on the egg....that is just way to cute! Your girls are fabulous.

    Hugs to you my friend - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw your IG post last night and although I didn't get to it last night, my head is not hitting the pillow tonight until I can see the top of my desk...and that is a promise! You are my inspiration....your work area looks amazing! I have to believe that a clean work area is going to be just what I need to start scrapping again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, I love how Heather marked the egg!

    Your desk looks awesome! You are going to have such a great time making a mess, I mean, creating on it again ;)

    I have to clean off my desk as well. Although I am debating not cleaning it off until I have to pack it to move...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh no, I can't believe I missed this holiday! You did a fab job. I have to clean off my desk after every project or I wouldn't be able to start a new one. And we were on the same vibe. I had breakfast for dinner the other night. Best dinners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol its the same with my desk...it never stays neat! I like how organized your desk looks now though...and the smiley face egg is just cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)