Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Treasured Card Display

I was really planning on working on my tag for this month, but I got side tracked, lol.
I started to clean my room, then decided to work on a display project I've been thinking of doing for a year or so. 

I love each and every card I receive from my crafty friends. 
I have been on YouTube and my Blog for 4 years now and have received many beautiful cards during this time.
The problem is, I don't want to put them away in a box. I want to see all of them. 
I started to display them by hanging the tags and cards from a bar. But I quickly ran out of room, and had to put some away.
I got this idea to use Marilyn to display them. 
When we go to Mall of America there is a display in a paper store that I love. The dress forms have paper dresses. 
So I went to work on putting my cards and tags in order by size. Then came the fun part of clipping each card on her.
My fingers are a bit tender tonight. 
I found more cards after I took this photo. 
The cards go all around Marilyn. 
The bottom round are all my Tracy's Tags from the swap I hosted a few years ago. 
Isn't she gorgeous!!!!
I love to look at all these beautiful cards that so many have made for me.  That is what is so special, these creative ladies took the time to make me a card. I feel so loved. 
I made a video with more detail :)
If you want to watch the video from my channel, just click here "Tracy's Treasures24"

I hope you all have had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

13 comments:

  1. What an excellent way to decorate your dress form. She will look beautiful with all the cards and tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn looks adorable, you lucky girl to receive all them cards and tags. Great idea on how to display them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool idea to disply all the cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks awesome, Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous way to showcase your received cards,

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful display! Love that dress form, great idea to show off all your received cards! Lots of love there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - WOW. This is fabulous! I love the dress form and what a wonderful idea! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous way to use Marilyn!! It looks so awesome :). And I thinki sawa couple of my cards on there... Hee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Tracy! This is so cool! I love how it looks!!! What a great way to display your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you've done, brilliant idea
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)