Monday, June 30, 2014

Lets the Creative Inspiration Begin!

Like I stated on Friday, I am planning on sharing a lot of crafty inspiration this week :)
I will start with my June Tag for the Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2014 :)
Nothing like the last minute eh?
I am not sure how I feel about this tag, its not one of my favourites that I have done this year.
I used the same techniques that Tim used….you should check out his blog "Tim's Blog" to see his tag and how he did the background on here :)






















I stamped these Heartfelt Creations stamps on some pattern paper and fussy cut them out.
They do have matching dies, but I don't have them for this flower…but it is easy enough to cut these flowers out.






















The stamp I have used on this tag was one from the $1.00 bin at Michaels many years ago. It came with a butterfly, but when I unmounted it from the wood block, I also cut the sentiment away from the butterfly :)
I love this sentiment.
















I have been busy today as I even made a video ;)
If you would rather watch this video on my YouTube channel…just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures24"

I shared my tag from May, but I totally forgot to post my video on here as well as my YouTube channel.
Oops
So here is the video for May's tag.
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel, just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures"

See, I told you it was going to be a week filled with creative inspiration ;)

On another note, my Facebook account was hacked today. Someone tried to use my identity to get my friends to a lottery scam…but with help from my friends, I was able to shut those buggers down, teehee.

I had a wonderful long weekend at our cottage with my honey, my daughters and their boyfriends.
But man they can eat, lol.
This is one breakfast of eggs and bacon…and I didn't break one yolk, not a one, teehee.






















I am hearing some some fireworks outside.
Tomorrow is Canada Day, I guess some are starting the celebration early :)

I hope you all had a Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I like this. It's so pretty and there's nothing like fussy cutting. Darn where's that framelit die. Have a wonderful Canada Day! I hope there's eggs left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on this tag and that's a great idea to cut the sentiment away from the image on those$1 stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your tag turned out so pretty, Tracy! Enjoy the rest of your holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your tag is so beautiful
    love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty tag! You got it in just under the wire! :) Love that technique Tim shared. I'm going to have to try that on one of my tags. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I think your tag is great! Don't you love those $1 bin finds?!? Best stuff! My goodness, that's quite a number of eggs!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag I haven't looked at Tim's yet. I always seem to like yours better. A long weekend with friends is alwys awesome. Celebrating here last night too. Happy Canada Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty tag! I like the way the flowers pop up!

    That is a lot of eggs!

    I can't believe your facebook was hacked! That is scary, I'm glad you got to the bottom of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your tag, the background is so pretty! Sounds like you had a great time by the lake, I don't see how you couldn't, it looks like a little piece of heaven on earth!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty tag, love the flowers! So many eggs, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you a great Canada Day. We have been celebrating with our family and tonight we are off to see the fireworks and have free cupcakes and icecreams!
    The kids are all excited that it is a freebie...bless them!

    I had a similar stack of eggshells...lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)