Sunday, August 17, 2014

Coloured image and a peek of our Cottage Life

I thought I would share a bit more of my colouring I did over the weekend.
I didn't bring my paper trimmer, so wasn't able to make any cards.
Ok, truth be told, I can make cards without a paper trimmer, but didn't feel like fussing with a razor knife and a wooden ruler ;)

This image here is from Sarah Kay.
Isn't she so sweet. Reminds me of the "Little House on the Prairie" days.
Or when my girls were young and I use to put these cute bonnets on them :)






















I coloured her up with my coloured pencils and gamsol.
I am really enjoying playing with them :)
Don't get me wrong here, I still LOVE my Copic markers :)
I thought I would share my colour choices with you. I use Blicks coloured pencils, so if you use a different brand I am sure the names and colours will be different.






















I did a video of a card I had made and the last few images that I have coloured.
I also shared a bit of our cottage life in here as well ;)
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel, just click the link "Tracy's Treasures24"


I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and that it was a Creative one :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. I watched the video...I am happy now cuz video's usually don't work on this laptop. I can see the video but no sound...but tonight your sound worked...yay...cuz it was fun to see your images and your lake, deck and garden.

    It looks so peaceful there. I smiled at the cheeky litte squirrel as we have them here at the resort and they sound just as scolding! lol I love to sit with a coffee and just watch them run back and forth gathering their food for winter.

    Loved the image with the purple shades the best but they were all great. I have been colouring today with Prismacolour pencils. I dream of getting some Blicks one day...but pencils are so much easier and lighter to bring to the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of blick pencils before but the images are coloured beautifully. Thanks for sharing a view of your lake, very peaceful except for the noisy squirrel, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv the Sarah Kay images and so beautifully coloured, will have a look later on utube.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girl there looks like Holly Hobby :) colors and everything!! Maybe I should pull my colored pencils back out :) I just loved the images from your cottage. I can only imagine how relaxing and peaceful it must be to sit out there on that deck!! What a view!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video, Tracy, so neat to see a little more of your view while you shared your fab coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Tracey! Enjoyed watching your video. You seem to be doing great with your coloured pencils

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute image and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    I love this image is sooo cute and you have coloured fabulous:)

    Have a nice day:)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)