Monday, August 25, 2014

Creative Getaway Day 1

Made it safe and sound with all craft supplies intact.
We will be enjoying this view for most of the week. Even on this overcast day, it's still gorgeous.
I will be spending this creative week with my beautiful friend Debbie. 

Isn't she cute :) 
Besides hiking, creating, eating too much unhealthy foods and soaking in the hot tub. I am sure we will be relaxing and enjoying the view with a book in hand. 

Night time selfie in the hot tub ;) 

Got to get back to playing with paper. 
I hope you all had a Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful view!! Have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome view!! I know you will have such a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great week, Tracy, though how could you not?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are having a wonderful creative getaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a beautiful place. I haven't been on a craft retreat since about 2008. Sure could use one but now that everyone's kids are older in sports and other things, no one seems to have the time any more.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)