Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Creative Getaway Day 2. Hiking

Debbie and I did quite a bit of walking.
I have to say I did more walking than creating today. 
Why do I look like I'm always confused in selfies?  Lol.
Debbie's friend told her that there was a nice trail to hike just before the border. 

So we decided to give it a try. It was well worth it.
Look at this beautiful waterfall. 
It is named High Falls.
I was impressed with the trail and how well it was posted to which trail you wanted to hike. 

Look at this old chimney. 

It is what remains of a 1930's resort lodge. 
I was undecided about bringing my "Big Boy" camera, so left it at home. I should have brought it. But did try to be creative with my iPhone angle ;) 

Love the texture. 
Here our U.S neighbours. 

The Pigeon River is what seperates Canada and the USA. 
I must get creating now. 

I don't think one card is being constructive.  But first I have to try Debbie's nacho dip ;) 
Hope you all had a Creative Day. 

Tracy :) 

9 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! Glad you are having fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures, and angles ;) glad you're having such s great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like a beautiful place to hike, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my that is a gorgeous waterfall! Thanks for sharing. Hope you enjoy the rest of your creative and vacation time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an awesome hike to go on, definitely well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are some gorgeous falls and that fireplace is so creepy cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous photos and love that waterfall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That trail is so pretty! I love the waterfall and the fireplace. And its so cool that America was right there! I always think is so cool when states and countries are divided by an actual thing, like water. I can just imagine them dividing up the land years ago and using the river as an easy border. I love crossing the bridge from New York to New Jersey and seeing the dividing line sign.

    I hope you enjoyed the nacho dip :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)