Saturday, December 6, 2014

Day 2 of the Shopping Adventure.

Did some shopping today…lots of shopping ;)
But these are still my purchases from yesterday.
I brought enough 50% off coupons for everyone, so they could help me with my purchases ;)
We went to JoAnns and I found some new colours of Gelatos.
I also found some new colours of Inka-Gold.
I just fell in love with this colour of metallic shimmer paint in blackberry.
Ohhhh how I want to play!!!!!






















Look what I found Becky!!!!
I found the "love" punch. Oh so much fun :)
I also picked up this fun deer die for 40% off.

















We also went to another Tuesday Morning and I picked up a stencil and some more pretty napkins…yup, I am planning to create withe these ;)
















I ran into the Dollar store and found a few goodies.
I grabbed these plastic table cloths for a crop I plan on hosting in the New Year.
I am planning on using this coupon holder for memorabilia I collect throughout the months for my scrapbooks and smash books.
The hair bands are also for using in a craft ;)

















Last but not least from yesterdays shopping craziness I picked up a pretty new Christmas table cloth and placemats for my dining room table.
Look at those cute tiny tree and stocking punch..so so cute.
Some fun decorative tape and a planner, like I need another planner, lol.






















Onto My Day:
Woke up early so we could get to Mall of America when the stores opened….they opened at 8:00am.
Wayne figured the girls would have 13 hours at the mall, but they only needed 7 hours the first visit, then over 2 hours the second visit, lol.
Wayne and I walked the mall, enjoyed a crepe and some Cinnabon twists. We also brought a couple buns back to the hotel for breakfast in the morning..if they make it that far, lol.
I got over 18,000 steps in today, so I think I deserve it ;)
Wayne and I had a drink and took a breather at Barnes & Noble. He went on his phone and I wrote in a journal I purchased at Marshals ;)
The girls (Ashley)  wanted to go to Ikea….I didn't plan on getting anything, but $40.00 later, I left the store, lol.

I hope you all had a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous day and wonderful goodies. I would love to go the Mall of America when they have their next crafting event - don't suppose you know if they are having one again. Andy still owes me big time for being away so long and would love to go sometime :-) Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a jam packed day, Tracy, with lots of fun new things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great day!! Enjoy the rest of your trip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tools of the trade. Sounds like you are having an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun day with lots of awesome goodies! IKEA is an addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What awesome goodies!! It sounds like such a fun trip!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!!!!! I'm so excited you found the punch!!!! I know you can't wait to use it, and all of your other goodies!! I bet you're going to use those napkins in your art journal, aren't you?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh! I LOVE that love punch! Every time I see Becky use it, I want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the love punch!

    What are you going to do with the hair ties???

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)