Sunday, January 25, 2015

Fauxbonici page..Jan 25 2015

I am still lovin' writing and creating in my Fauxbonichi :)
I have been adding stamping to my pages and then colouring the images.
For January, I have tried to keep the pages in a Winter theme.
But when I came across this sticker frame, I just had to try it out :)






















I was going through our paper work today and found this in amongst the papers.
How it got there I have no idea, but I was pretty excited to find it.
It is a sticker out-line of the image.
Here is the sheet with the bottom one pulled off.
It is very thin and delicate.






















As soon as I pulled it off, I carefully placed it in my book. As you can see it is bigger than my Art Block, but that does't actually bother me (odd I know).
I think it looks pretty cool just like this even.
But you know I had to add some colour :)






















So out came my Distress markers and my Stampin' Up markers.
This paper has a smooth texture to it and doesn't take water colour as well as water colour paper.
So it doesn't blend as nicely and in some area's it pills…but again I am okay with that.
If anything, my Fauxbonichi is helping me be more relaxed with my creative side.
Look at all the room left to write in here as well :)























I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a Creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Wauw Tracy, what a great surprise was that! I would love to find something like that aswel ;) I have never been a journal person, but you make me wanna start something similar, it looks like so much fun! Maybe I should start with a weekly version instead of a daily one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool sticker, Tracy, and looks so pretty all colored in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out really cool! Awesome that you found that in your papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome sticker!! You colored it so beautifully!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page, that sticker is awesome,

    ReplyDelete
  6. how pretty! it looks like a stained glass window. great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So love these pages - you are so creative. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! Looks like stained glass :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)