Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hunger Games Mockingjay

Today was a good day :)
Heather had the day off of work, so we decided to go to the movies :)






















We have been meaning to see The Hunger Games Mockingjay for awhile now, but we had never found the right time.
Heather and I are both avid readers, and lucky enough to enjoy the some of the same types of books.
And the Hunger Games being one of them :)
One thing about going to an afternoon show on a week day….there was only one other person in the theatre ;)






















I hope you all had a very creative Thursday :)

So what was one of your favourite book to movie have you seen?

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. sounds like a good day, I haven't watched a movie that I have read the book, or at least close enough to compare. I read mostly horror but not Stephen King. I worked on 8 ATCs to get them in the mail tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect way to spend some mother-daughter time. I didn't read The Hunger Games series, so my daughter goes to these movies with my hubby. My latest book to movie viewing was Unbroken. The book was better, but it is an amazing story of survival (true story too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's awesome you went to the movies, together, in the middle of the day :) you know, I usually never see the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice you and Heather went to the movies together. I am waiting to see it on blu ray. It is gone from here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a wonderful day together. can't wait till the movie comes out on dvd!! looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love going to the movies in the middle of the day - there aren't as many people to talk or sit in front of you during the show :) Glad you had a great time!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoyed the movie - we have read the books too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)