Monday, January 26, 2015

Sticker piecing

Look what I found today :)
I was pretty excited to find these at the Dollar Spot at Target.
I never go to Target, but hearing that they are pulling all of their stores out of Canada, I thought I would  go and check out the dollar spot and pick up some shampoo.

I should always take my cheater glasses with me wherever I go…I thought these were chalkboard banners…nope, just card stock.
But with 18 banners in each package, I am still happy with this little find :)















Remember yesterdays post on my Art Block in my "Fauxbonichi"?
I used these outline stickers and coloured them in with my Stampin' Up markers.






















What I did was cut an oval around the pieces so I had a frame to work in.
Then I carefully placed each piece in the oval.
I had to move them around to get the spaces (more or less) the same distance apart.
I am thinking of colouring within the spaces….not sure, what do you think?

I had so much fun with these, I need to find some more :)
I hope you all had a very Creative Monday :)

8 comments:

  1. That sticker is kinda cool :) I like it black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool use of the negative pieces, Tracy, I like it the way it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sticker, I like it the way it is too. Great find at Target, closest one to us is 60 km away. I have been twice and never found anything worthwhile. The CEO of Target Canada got 60 million severance pay too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't you JUST get a Target?? That stinks, I love Target!! I love the banner and I love what you did with your other girl, she looks SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool what you did with the stickers! Great Target find too! A girl can never have enough banners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the sticker looks amazing the way it is!! I love it!! Awesome find at Target, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you used the negative. If you have the extra wide painters tape, (or even strips, you could layer it on the sticker to lift it all in one and then place that on your page, then carefully remove the painters tape, just an idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, I really like it just like it is, but I think it would tie in nicely as you turn the pages if you coloured it too!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)