Sunday, April 26, 2015

Such Great Fun with Friends

Yesterday was the big Crop for Autism.
It was their 3rd annual 12 hour crop and my 3rd time attending :)
For those who don't know what a "Crop" is….it is a time for creative women (in this case scrapbookers and card makers) to get together and get some pages completed…or in my case visiting and laughing with my friends :)

I can not believe how fast the day/evening went.
That is when you know you are with your people….when the time goes by so fast and you are so sad when the evening comes to an end :(
Here is my group of ladies….not all of my friends could attend as the tickets were sold out right away…but then again it was for a great cause.
















Sharon got lost in the top photo, so I wanted one of her with me….Lynne didn't want to be left out, so she jumped into the photo, teehee.






















Not only did I enjoy the company of my regular scrappin' gang…I also enjoyed seeing Caroline again.
Not only did we wander to each other's tables a few times, but we also enjoyed looking at each others art journals.
If you remember Caroline and I have a challenge going on for our journals.
I was so excited to see her art journal in person….I have to say it is more beautiful in person then in photos….if that is even possible.






















It just happen to be Sharon's birthday this day…and we couldn't leave that uncelebrated, teehee.






















Sharon is a very quiet..I'll sit in the back and observe, type of person.
Well she picked the wrong group of friends for that, lol.
Not only did I pick her up a tiara to wear all day, I made her a birthday sash and Lesli got her a Birthday badge.
I picked up cupcakes…with a musical candle….because us singing didn't draw enough attention to her, lol.
But when Sharon won a prize and had to walk up to the stage, the whole room sang Happy Birthday to her, lol.

I hope you all have a very Creative Day.
I finished 6 layouts …with some bumps along the way…but that is for another blog post ;)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like SO much fun! And you accomplished a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures!! It sounds like you had a wonderful time!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time...very fun photos! Did you get any crafting done? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, and wow, finished 6 layouts?! Go you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a lot of fun you gals had. Great photos and good for you getting so much done along with visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was a great day!! Loved seeing you again and your gorgeous journal!! Always better IRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks as if you had a fun filled day! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun times for a good cause, you just can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)