Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Working on a Pocket Letter

I have been creating the last couple of days :)
I have been making some more Pocket Letters.

As fun as these are…this one seemed to take me forever.
I am doing a Tim Holtz style swap.
Now you all know I adore his style and I enjoy making his tags…but for some reason, this one took me forever.
I used 3 different colours of ink to distress these papers….they started off being white.
See what a bit of ink can do to a white piece of card stock :)






















I may be sluggish because of the weather we have been having lately.
It has been drab and all I want to do is curl up in some warm blankets and nap.
Actually when I woke up to it snowing this morning….I just wanted to go back to bed, lol.
The temperature was only 4c here today…it was a bit warmer than yesterday…good nap weather in my opinion, lol.

I hope you all had a very Creative Day today :)

Tracy

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a really cool pocket letter, Tracy! Yay for crafting time, boo for crummy weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous, Tracy!
    I heard you were having some non-spring-like weather! Hope it warms up soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pocket letter is looking fabulous!! I love those glasses on the eye chart!! Ugh, snow. I don't think I could handle snow in May. Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe that was white cardstock. The pocket letter I'm working on was interrupted by dinner last night. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pocket letter is looking great, I still haven't found time to try one. We have gone from 30 C to 5C and tonight they are talking frost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is looking fabulous, love those glasses.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)