Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fauxbonichi journal pages and a gifted card :)

More pages in my Fauxbonichi journal :)
This one isn't as artsy as some of my others, but I have a sign on my Craft table that says "Not every page needs to be a Masterpiece"
I have to repeat this to myself over and over, lol.
















I don't always follow the challenges that are posted on the Fauxbonichi Journalers group that I follow on Facebook, but this day I combined two of them.
We had to draw an umbrella.
Yup, that what that is, teehee….I added some stamped leaves falling as I thought it would look more fallish.
The other challenge was to write in faux calligraphy.
I actually do calligraphy, and found this challenge so much fun.
















For the second page I did a journal challenge.
The question "Would you rather carry a 1kg of feathers or a 1kg of stones.
I noticed most of the journalers picked stones as the bag would be smaller…which makes sense.
But I had a different outlook on the question.
Plus I was able to stamp my TH wings on my page :)

















I spent most of my day with my middle daughter Heather as I had a lot of errands and she only worked in the morning, so came along :)
I love spending the day with my girls….I even got to spend the evening with all of them tonight.
Wayne and I are heading across the border for the weekend, so Ashley wanted to come by to see us before we left :)

I received this adorable, sweet and beautifully coloured card from my friend Phillane.
If you are a YouTube watcher, you know her as Pea from Whimsical Endevors.
Isn't this the cutest card and image?!





















She also wrote me a very sweet touching letter inside.
Look at these die cuts…aren't these leave so pretty!!!























I am off to go and pack for our trip :)

Hope you all had a very Creative Day today :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. Love your journal, the umbrella is super cute and I love your idea of making wings and flying, The card you received is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal page is so awesome!! I love your answer to the question!! And what a beautiful card you received!! The image is so sweet!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her card is SO cute! Hope typy and Wayne have this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always enjoy a peek at your journal page. Your friend is a fabulous card maker - love that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, I knew some how you would post this but honestly I came to seevyour loot. Lol make sure you didnt buy anything you are not supposed to. Lol shopping through my friends isnt much fun, but better than nothing. Lol
    Hugs, Pea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post, pages and great card to receive! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)