Wednesday, October 21, 2015

House Dangles and Doodles in my Fauxbonichi Journal

These pages are on the top of my list for some of my favourite pages!!
Isn't this a fun one :)
















I was inspired by Kim, from my one Fauxbonichi Journalers group I follow on FB.
I loved how she doodled around her page.
It took a bit for me to go free form, lol
I started with the straight lines..which I used a ruler for….even though I could have just followed the lines on the grid paper.
After that I told myself…just doodle lady!!!
So I did :)
















I knew I was going to journal about a couple of more homes that I have lived in..plus it was zentangle/dangle Tuesday, so I drew some dangling houses….and hearts, as I love hearts :)
















At first I was just going to colour in the houses and hearts, but then decided to colour in the doodle design as I like more colour to my pages :)
I used my Distress markers for all of the colouring.
















Here are my pages complete….except, yet again, I took the photo before adding what made me smile on those 2 days :)

















I had my friend Sharon and Lynne over this afternoon for a bit of a friendly creative time together, so I was creative today….I hope you all had a creative day today :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Your journal pages are stunning,love them.
    Wonderful work.

    Have a great day.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are awesome, love the houses and the doodling (I thought it was washi tape)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, your doodling looks amazing!! What gorgeous pages!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh, this is awesome! I love all those house!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dangling hearts and houses! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool, love the frame and the houses! Fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your page, Tracy, the doodle houses are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the house doodles and think I might have to CASe this one when I get started

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)