Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Deconstructing a Stamp

I found a cool site through the Fauxbonichi Journalers FB page.
It will blur your words or faces in a photo.
Here is the site http://www.facepixelizer.com
I have only used it this one time…so I am not an expert.
But it took me a bit to figure out how to get my photos on the page to alter, as I am used to using  http://www.picmonkey.com and love it.
I had also had trouble figuring out where my photo went once I saved it.
But I do like the effect that it gave my text and photo :)

I then used my iPhoto, Retouch in my edit program.
It may not look as nice….as my pages look like they are dirty, lol.
But it is so much easier for me to use.

















I was looking for a large leaf stamp  to colour on my journal pages.
I had this stamp from Inkidinkado.
I didn't really care for the circle design behind the leaf…so decided to try and remove it.






















So lots of cutting and snipping.
And then more snipping and even a bit of filing.






















I was happy with the outcome of all of my work :)






















I really liked this page even without me colouring up this stamp.
















But aren't they so much prettier with some Autumn colours :)
I used my Blick's coloured pencils and mineral spirits to blend the colours.






















Onto My Day:
We have been busy getting Wayne's "Man Cave" comfy for him.
We had to replace a couple of ceiling tiles and another light cover…as he broke the last 2 trying to put them up.
His new ginormous TV came in and so did his leather reclining love seat.
Awwww he thought of me when ordering it :)
So right now we are relaxing in his room watching The Dirt and then Gold Rush…a manly thing to be doing, lol.

I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful stamp! I believe it is in my collection! It sure looks besitiful all coloured up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use picmonkey to put the watermark on my DT cards, I have also used it to put sentiments on the picture of the card. Your pages look lovely, that maple leaf stamp is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leaves look so gorgeous!! Much better with the circles removed!! You colored them so beautifully!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job altering the stamp, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to cut the stamp?
    Anywhoo... It turned out great! I always forget that you colored it in since it looks so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The leaves look great! Do we get to see pictures of Waynes room?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous pages and I love the colour on those leaves! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)