Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Planner Alterations

Decisions, decisions…..
Ashley and I were working in our planners this weekend :)

I have a confession to make…..
I haven't been using my planner for my daily planning lately.
I have been making my "todo" lists on a note pad.

















I have been analyzing why I haven't been using my planner lately.
I am thinking it was maybe because of the layout.

I am, by nature a list maker…so I was thinking a vertical planner layout may work better for me.
And because of this, I stopped using mine and started to think of ways to change it up.
The above photos show both a horizontal layout and a vertical layout.
For the vertical layout I just altered a horizontal layout.


















I use a Day-Timer planner and like the binder.
So hopefully I can find a layout that works for me a bit better than the one I am (not) using at the moment.

I hope you all had a creative day :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. The colors of your pages are so pretty, Tracy! I hope you find a system that works well for you. Earlier in the year I realized I don't need weekly views, just the month because I keep lots of to-do lists in my TN to (hopefully) keep me on track. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are able to find a layout that works for you. Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep buying those daily planners every year and never used them, I even updated one to use last year and didn't probably because it doesn't have a "home" in the house. I use a purse size planner and it's in my wallet. I hope you can find what works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me laugh! Vertical, horizontal? Good luck! I have to have small planner that fits in my purse! And mine is too filled up with daily activities to even decorate! My to do lists go in my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you tried searching for different inserts online? I know there are some freebies out there you can print yourself, to tryout different layouts and such. Having the right layout makes ALL the difference! I'm in my planner every day. Sometimes I'll punch a little project life card to write a to do list on for that day, to add some color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and hope you find a way that works for you. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)