Monday, January 25, 2016

Winter Crop Set Up

I had a great time at my crop that I had hosted Saturday :)
But then again, I always have a great time with these ladies :)

















One of my friends is missing from the photo from that day, as she had to attend a work meeting...but that didn't stop her from coming before and and after her meeting though :)

I did a short little video sharing how I decorated for this one :)
To watch this or any of my other videos just click on this link "Tracy's Treasures24" and it will take you to my channel :)
It doesn't matter how long these get togethers are...they just go by way to fast.
But I guess that is what happens when you are having way to much fun :)

I was asked what a "crop" is.
It is where a group of people get together and create. Such as scrapbooking, making cards or even quilting.
We each do our own thing or project, but it is nice to see what others are working on and bounce ideas off of each other.
I enjoy hosting them and have the huge table to accommodate my friends.
Hope I have explained it a bit better for you Dianne :)

Hope you all have a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

15 comments:

  1. looks like the making of a great time:) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you decorated. Looks like a fun time! I love scrapping with friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty decorations, Tracy, I'm sure you ladies had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colour choice, my favourite two colours. Your decorating looks great and it looks like a set-up for a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are beautiful for a winter crop. I love the tags at each place setting, such a sweet touch 😌

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had an amazing time together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like such an amazing time!! I've never been to a crop but always wanted to go to one!! Your house looked amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look like you all had so much fun. :D Just became a follower of your blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the explanation, Tracy. I thought maybe the CROP was an acronym or something. Anyway, you've given me a GREAT idea!!! I'm going to host a WRITE-IN!! I've already checked with my writing group to feel them out for a date and it looks like February 27th is the date. My husband will be in Colorado, skiing, so it'll be the perfect time. I have to think about it for another day or so, and then I'll put my plans on my blog.

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had lot's of fun! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. For all of Tracy's friends that live far from her, you are really missing out on a great time, she is the most amazing hostess & her family is wonderful to not only allow us to return - they help prepare food, bring cookies & even laugh at some of our jokes!!

    Thanks you so much Tracy - I am blessed to call you friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww are you trying to make me cry...
      My family knows how much my friends mean to me and how I love to be able to have you all together with me. I am one lucky lady <3

      Delete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)