Friday, February 5, 2016

Happy Anniversary to Us

Today Wayne and I celebrated our 28th Wedding Anniversary.
We have been together for over 32 years....since I was 16!!!
Who knew that at such a young age, I could make such a smart decision ;)
Wayne hates to get his photo taken, on those rare occasions that he does...these are usually the types of photos I get, lol.






















Here is a better one...Ashley took it last Thanksgiving.














I brought some supplies with me on our week adventure, so I made this Anniversary card here :)
I tried to get Wayne to make mine as well....but there was no way he would.
Which I found odd as he always does what I tell him to is creative....but I guess he doesn't think paper crafting is "manly" enough for him, lol.




















We enjoyed Red Lobster for dinner tonight....yummm.

I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I'm glad you're adding your card to the Take 5 challenge. It's a wonderful card and so perfect for the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Great card and photos. Wayne is a keeper for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary celebration together and here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, Tracy! Wishing you both many more happy years ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's a great selfie of you and Wayne. You tell him I said he is very photogenic and should be in more photos ;). Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, happy anniversary!! What sweet and fun pictures of you both!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend of celebration!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary. Fabulous photo's and wonderful card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary. How wise you were at 16!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)