Monday, April 11, 2016

Cardstock….Defunkified!!

Worked on my card stock.
It was in pretty good shape, thanks to these great paper racks I picked up when our local Scrapbooking store went out of business a few years ago.
But if you look on the floor, you will see a few packs of card stock.






















I took this 12x12 pack of card stock out of its package and sorted the colours.






















Doesn't all of these colours just make you smile :)






















I also had some 8.5x11 black, grey and light brown card stock on the floor.
I re-used this hanging file folder (I used it when I did book-keeping) and put each colour in each slot.






















A friend gave me this sturdy plastic container (I think it was from a card kit) for my papers.
I keep my kraft 8.5x11 card stock in here.
I just used "S" hooks to attach it to the paper racks.






















It hasn't changed much…but nothing on the floor now :)






















I have been documenting all of my defunkifying challenges on my YouTube channel :)
If you would rather watch it on my channel, just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures24".

I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. So neat and tidy, Tracy! I've been thinking I need to go through my 12x12 paper, the space I have for them is bursting at the seams. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card stock!! It's nice that your storage still works for you, just needed some freshening up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your storage rack for the papers!! I've always wanted one like that!! I love your solution for getting the paper off the floor, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice organization and yes those colors make me smile. I use a lot of cardstock in my scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so you know, I'd KILL for those paper racks!!! Lolol...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are getting there my friend! Great perseverance! Do you have much left to do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the storage stack! So nicely organised! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE THE 8.5 X 11 HANGING ON THE SIDE.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)