Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Fun Fold Card 2...Z fold card

Here is the second card I made with the Crop & Create kit.
This is a Z fold card.
















Here is mine and Sharon's cards together.
Because she had the kit and I was just following the instructions, ours are a bit different.
But don't these colours just make you smile :)

















Here is the card opened up.
I love the little cluster on the front of this card.

















I hope you all have a very Creative day :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are fab. love the pink on yours. and the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely gorgeous!! I love the papers you used!! The fold is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Tracey, those raspberry papers are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do like the raspberry paper, must find ... your cards are quite lovely, anyone would be SO delighted to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and love those papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)