Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Kitchen Cupboards Defunkified !!!

Not sure if you all remember I was going through my whole house and organizing it...I even started a series I call "Defunkifying My Life"
I was doing so well and I had documented my whole process.
Then I took a break when the weather got nice, as summer is so short and winter is so long.
Then sadly I lost all of the footage...that was so upsetting and frustrating.






















But I still wanted to share my process with you all, so I decided to share anyway.
So because I lost all of my videos, I decided to share with you all the finished cupboards.
I did have some photos (as my phone died soon after my computer ate my videos), so I added them in the appropriate places in the video.

Here is my completed Kitchen Cupboards :)
I hope you find some tips or ideas to help you defunkify your kitchen.
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube Channel...click on my name "Tracy's Treasures24", as for some reason, it doesn't show the full screen on my blog.


Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the painting. You might as well when you are cleaning out! Thanks for the fun video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watched your video last night, Great job with the cupboards, it shows that I have way too much stuff in mine. But it's a winter kind of project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job - I can't believe you actually have empty space. I pared my cabinets down a lot when my son moved out, and my pantry when I started dieting, but I still down have any empty cabinets. It is nice to be able to see everything you have stored, isn't it. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Contingent upon their decision, they can pick the materials, for example, wood, block and stone based materials for the recently construction into the kitchen region of your home. granite countertops Olathe ks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Kitchen ought to dependably be kept spotless and new kitchen cooker accessories

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are a few factors that are going to influence the expense of your cabinets: bureau brand, development, wood type, and highlights. It is imperative to look into the majority of your choices.Atlanta kitchen cabinets

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A kitchen cupboard entryway can't avoid twisting when manufactured in a level wide style, so a wood facade is utilized to make the presence of a strong wood entryway without losing strength. While choosing explicit facade wood, the hardness plays a huge factor in long haul sturdiness. Maple and cherry are the hardest, while birch and poplar are the mildest or least tough. studies

    ReplyDelete
  9. No leg of the triangle is more limited than 4 feet nor longer than 9 feet. With the all out of all legs not being more noteworthy than 26 feet.ремонт на покриви град София

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)