Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day

Today is Father's Day here in Canada, and I would like to wish all those that are a father figure to a child/children a Happy Father's Day.

Last weekend when we were headed up to the cottage, I just grabbed some supplies to keep up there for the summer.
I didn't have my list planned out and we were in a hurry.
So it was a bit difficult to come up with a father's day card as I mostly had bright papers and my images to colour were all of girls.
So I did what I could and came up with this one.
I also made one for my FIL, but I forgot to take a photo as I quickly finished it when I got home as I had a certain punch that I wanted to use.






















I want to say a special Happy Father's Day to my husband Wayne.
He is a hard working man who loves his family and even though he tries to come off tough..is really just a big softie when it comes to me and our 3 daughters...and now grandson.






















Our weekend was spent up at our cottage and Ashley and Sawyer came up as well.
Kristy had to work the weekend and Heather was sick with a nasty cold and Tyler was waiting at home for a important delivery.
So it was just the 4 of us up there this weekend.
I picked up a stroller for Sawyer so Ashley doesn't have to cart hers back and forth to camp or to my house (as hers is a huge one and takes up so much room in the vehicles).
We had to give it a spin...Sawyer seemed to like it as he fell asleep in it every time we went for a walk.






















We had a great time at camp.
But then again, even if I had just sat on the floor and played with Sawyer, I would have a great time this weekend :)






















I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a nearly perfect weekend - having all the family there would have been the 100% perfect. Sawyer is growing so quickly! I think your card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great, very masculine. Great pictures and it sounds like a great time was had by all, especially Sawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great weekend here!
    And what a nice weekend for you getting to spend time with your family and especially grandson :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great card for what you had on hand! Sometimes us crafters gotta do what we gotta do with what we have.. and it looks like you came through perfectly! :) Sounds like a wonderful weekend too! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and look how big Sawyer is getting already!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)