Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Happy 1st Birthday my Sweet Sawyer

I can't believe it has been a whole year since this little cutie stole my heart.
My grandson Sawyer turned one on Friday!!!!
ONE...I can't believe it.






















We went to there to have a little celebration on his actual birthday.
This is the first time he has ever had sweets, and he wasn't to sure of it at first.
But once he had a finger full, he downed the rest of his cupcake.
My daughter picked up his cupcakes from a local store called Milk & Water Baking Co.
They were sooooo good.















On Sunday Sawyer celebrated his 1st birthday with family and friends.
I love the way my daughter (Sawyer's mommy Ashley) decorated.
I love this pallet wall with his monthly photos displayed.
















As you can see the cupcake starter, helped with the big cake, teehee.
Sawyer is a messy eater, so he was stripped down to his diaper and went to town on his cake.






















Can you tell he has a doggy in his life as he went right in mouth first, lol.
He had such a great birthday surrounded by so many that love him.
Happy Birthday Sawyer.






















Here is Count Sawyer.
He was Dracula for Halloween
Look at those little fangs.






















Poor Sawyer has a cold and wasn't happy during this little photo shoot, especially when I kept having to wipe his little nose.
If you haven't noticed, Ashley took these photos by one of my Halloween displays from my scrapbook crop.























I could have filled this post with even more photos of Sawyer, he is just so adorable!!
But I will keep it at these ones :)

Tracy :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy first Birthday Sawyer, Super pictures love the count Dracula one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandson is adorable Tracy! Don't they just grow up way to quick, that first year especially. Enjoy him to the fullest! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. His 1st year has flown by! Happy Birthday, Sawyer!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)