Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Party Decor

Last Friday I had a scrapbooking crop with my friends.
We did a Christmas tag swap.
I love to host Parties and love to decorate for them.
Here is some of the decor, and I had a blast decorating.

I made these felt gingerbread girl and snowman out of felt so many years ago, I can't even remember how long ago it was.

















I picked up these pretty poinsettia plants and placed them in this plant stand.
The red skis I made out of wood again...many years ago.






















 I didn't put up a Christmas Tree downstairs, even though my daughter thought I should.
So instead, I decorated the pillar like a Christmas tree ;)
I added all hand made ornaments to it.






















Here is my Christmas village.
The skating rink plays music as the skaters spin around the rink.
I painted all of the houses in this village (except for the gingerbread house).
Some of the houses I purchased were already painted, but I painted them anyway as I didn't like the colours or how they were painted, lol.













I did a little video sharing more of my decorating.
If you would like to watch it on my YouTube channel, just clink on the link "Tracy's Treasures24"



So there you have it, my decorations for my Christmas Scrapbooking Crop.
I will be sharing the tags that I had made and that my friends had made soon :)

Hope you all have a very Creative Day.
Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh thanks so much for sharing how you decorated; so pretty! Very warm and welcoming--i hope you have fun making your cards and tags...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super decorating I watched the video and everything looked awesome especially the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE! Wonderful Decor! Looks like you are ready for the Holidays! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your little village & your pillar tree, it's perfect. Decorating for Christmas is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed seeing all the treasures you have made and shared with your friends, both local and in blogland. What a pretty decorating effort you have done, and I especially loved the column "tree" and the snowy village. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Decorating the pillar is so clever! I may steal that idea next year and decorate the pillars in our dining room. And love the village.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)