Wednesday, April 4, 2018

SCT Sampler for March 2018

Nope, I didn't type in the incorrect date......I have had this post in my drafts for a whole month....and totally forgot to post it!!
It is my March's SCT Sampler kit.
I is a bit of happy mail I receive every month :)
The sampler  is a bit of this and that of new products.

















So much happiness all in one package 💗
I made a video so show more in detail what was in my package :)
If you would like to watch it on my YouTube channel, just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures24"


Hope you all have a very Creative Day

Tracy 💗

6 comments:

  1. Wow, happy mail for sure!! What an awesome bunch of goodies!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like loads of goodness to play with!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go check that out. Can't wait to see what you create with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Look at all those goodies!! Have fun with them and can’t wait to see what you make!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fabulous goodies, now get busy making something with them,

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice !!
    I dont recall seeing this kit of yours! will have to take a peek

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)