Thursday, October 18, 2018

Day 4 of Fun Shopping...starting to slow down.

I was so looking forward to going to Mall of America today to get my crepes!!
I love the banana caramel crepe!!
Wayne and I walked around the mall and even checked out the mall's map...only to find out that the crepe place "Magic Pan" closed last December 😭
I was seriously so sad...nothing I ate today measured up.






















But these came to a very close second, teehee.
We always get these twists with the icing, YUM.
But today they had something I had never had before...Churro Frosting Sandwiches.... its 2 churros with icing in the middle of them.
Wayne liked it, I haven't had mine yet.























To help me get over my loss of crepe, I went to Hobby Lobby and picked me up some Tim Holtz goodies as well as 3 quilt wall hanging panels....haven't sewed in awhile, but looking forward to putting these cuties together.
We did sneak off to Cabalas in Woodbury (nope, we didn't see the governor there).























I ran into Micheals to pick up some more distress ink round foams, then I noticed that they had their paper pads on sale....a real good sale.























Lastly I went to Dollar Tree to look for a large tote bag to cart my new goodies home.
Sadly they didn't have any totes, but I did find 2 cute infinity scarves for the cooler weather.























I always bring a plastic case with me on a trip, to bring any loose papers home without ruining them. I also usually bring 2 bigger totes for my purchases.
One tote I used for my knitting (as I am knitting a queen size afghan for my daughter) and the other one is full.
I will be doing plenty of knitting on our long drive home tomorrow.

I hope you all have a very creative day.

Tracy 💗💗💗day 3 of

4 comments:

  1. You found more amazing stuff, sorry about the crepes I know how much you & Wayne love them 😒

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot of other goodies even though you did not get your crepes. Looks like you still had a great time
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of goodies ... looking forward to seeing what you create with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy! I'm back from vacation and thought I'd POP in to see what I've missed! Looks like I'm not the only one who likes to shop while on a trip! hahaha I went to a couple of craft stores and spent $$$$ and to Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Joann's, Dollar Tree and 99¢ stores. Had a blast with my sister and Hubby.. He was our Uber driver as we like to call him! LOL
    Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)