Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Halloween Crop of 2018

I love a good crop...and I love to host crops.
A crop is when scrapbookers get together to create...just in case you don't know.
I have been putting on scrapbooking crops in my home for quite a few years now.....these are different then my Friday Night Scrapbooking get togethers.






















Most of my Scrapbooking Crops (and the ones I attend) are at least 12 hours long.























Now to the decorating!!!
I love to decorate just as much as I like to scrapbook.
My daughter Ashley also loves to decorate for these events I host.























Looks like this scrapbooker was chained to her/his chair and needed help completing their page, teehee.


















The Halloween banner was from a swap I was part of that Gail (The Happy Stamper) hosted.
I made the second "E"























The zombie area and the dress up center, if anyone didn't have a costume, they could use one of these.























The witches caldron mixing up a brew.

















Here is the full view of the witches table.























Here is my craft table.
I have enough room to fit 8 people comfortably....unless you are like some of my friends who like to take over other areas other then their own, lol.

















This is a new display this year.
My husband had this fish tank that he built into the wall...all the fish have long ago died, and the tank is dry.
Ashley got me to run to Dollarama to pick up these skeleton piranhas and we tied them to fishing line and dangled them in the tank.


















Here are my friends and I.
Lynne, me and Sharon.
Lynne is the Snowflake queen.
I'm a Little Devil.
Sharon is Kitty..meow.
These ladies are some of my biggest cheerleaders 💗💗























Denise is the Ringleader.
Not only in her costume.























My little skeleton cutie Dawson 💗























My oldest daughter Ashley came as a skeleton (as did her babies), Kristy came as a doctor.  Unfortunately Heather didn't dress up.























And here is Sawyer in his costume....which he didn't want to put on at first.























My friend Ingrid came as a pumpkin....she is such a trooper as she had just had carpel tunnel surgery the day before.























So I dressed up her bandage as Ghosty.

We always have such a great time when we are together and 12 hours still wasn't enough time!
I didn't scrapbook, I worked on my knitting that I need to complete for a Christmas gift.

I hope you all have a very Creative day.

Tracy 💗💗💗

3 comments:

  1. First of all LOVE the decorations!! Halloween is a Favorite of mine and seeing your cool decor was FUN! Sounds like you had a great time hanging with some amazing ladies! Glad you all got to spend some quality time together!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decor is wonderful--very inventive! Looks like you are a really fun group...hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your invitation and all of the decorations - I love that the girl help you put these out -
    for new items - the fish - love these!!! OMG and I am SOOOO sad I missed this - but now I am almost ready to resume my full silliness - Thanks for opening your home to us !!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)