Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Judy's Card

Isn't this such a pretty card?

















I was at a small scrapbooking crop with my friend Debbie and this card was the Make N Take.
My favourite Stampin' Up demonstrator Judy walked us through this card.
We water coloured the the flowers in with re-inkers.

















I love to decorate the inside of my cards and this is stamp was perfect for this
I just think this is such a beautiful card and can be changed up depending on which sentiment you use or the colours you choose.

I even completed a few layouts at this crop....and I taught a little unexpected mini album class at my table, lol.

Thank you all for visiting me today
I hope you all have a very Creative Day

Tracy 💗💗💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)