Monday, November 16, 2020

Dawson's 2nd Birthday

It was my youngest grandson Dawson's 2nd Birthday this fall.
Isn't he just the cutest 2 yr old!!!
He is such a smart active little guy, who loves to copy everything his big brother does ❤️
























We celebrated his birthday at the cottage this year. So I had to make a card with what I had there.
I had some paper and my photo printer.
I found this image on the internet (I think it was a car decal) I saved it and then printed 2 images up on my photo printer.
I then fussy cut out the face and hand of the HULK (who happens to be Dawson's favourite super hero).
I stamped these letters and then fussy cut them out as well.
























I popped Hulk's face up on top of the back image.
Double popped up the Hulk's fist, so it looks more like he is coming out of the card.













One thing I really enjoy about crafting up at the cottage is having to use what I have.....it becomes a fun challenge!

I hope you all have a very creative day

Tracy
❤️❤️❤️

 

2 comments:

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)