Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Happy birthday Ashley

Today is my oldest daughter's birthday :)
I can't believe Ashley is 26 today!
When did that happen?!?
She is such a remarkable woman. 
It is hard for me to think of her as a mature grown woman. I still think of her as my little girl. 
My little girl who is getting married next month. 
She is such a strong independent person and someone I can turn to or count on if I ever need her. 
I have to say I have some pretty awesome daughters…..if I do say so myself, teehee.

Happy birthday Ashley 

Tracy 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Ashley and that dessert looks so yummy. It sounds like you raised three fabulous ladies, and no matter how old they get they will always be your "little" girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your dauther.Love the dessert.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Ashley had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Ashley!! I hope she had a wonderful day!! Oh my gosh, that cupcake looks absolutely delicious!! Yum!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Birthday wishes - hope Ashley had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)