Tuesday, September 6, 2016

It was a colouring kind of day.

Look what I did today !!!
I actually coloured, it seems like forever since I put markers to paper.

















I used my Spectrum Noir markers for this cutie.
Only my second time really giving them a go.
I have to say I do really like them, but also have to say, I still prefer my Copics....but like I said this is only my second time playing with them.






















I had a couple of friends over today...again seems like forever since I had a craft day in my home.
My one friend (Tessie) is new to colouring and she also just purchased some Spectrum Noir markers....yes I am an enabler, lol.
Tessie wanted to try some funky hair colours, so we had some fun :)
Tessie's card is on the left and mine is on the right.

















I knew that Tessie and I would be sharing our markers as neither of us have the full set, but between us we do ;)
So I used some of my overload of washi tape to mark mine so we wouldn't mix them up.






















During our down time at the cottage this weekend (so in the evening) I coloured in my Spectrum Noir colour chart.
I so need the pastel marker set!!!!






















This is the first time on the computer since last Friday!!!
Hard to believe, right!!!
I am hoping to catch up on a few blogs tonight.

I hope you all have a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. Your card is pretty cute! All those beautiful markers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! You did a beautiful job coloring it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are cute, love the funky hair colouring. quite the collection of markers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. You must have a very steady hand to stay within the lines. The first card is my favourite, such Autumn colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards and colours! Love the hair colours :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)