Thursday, September 1, 2016

My week in Review

This may have happened today ;0
I know, I know....I need more markers or colouring mediums like I need more paper or washi tape.
But these were such a good deal, I didn't have to pay shipping as they were at Home Sense...so how could I not ;)






















I have been either busy for fighting off a migraine this last week, so I will do a week update :)
My oldest daughter Ashley has been doing some photo shoots and wanted something pretty to present some of her favourite shots along with the jump drive.
So I made this presentation envelope for her.
This one is for some baby girl photos she did.
I also made one in kraft paper with twine.
















I have been finally getting some of my craft supplies in order.
But for me to do that, I needed to clean off my work table so I would have space to sort.
















Once I cleaned off the table, I finally unpacked my craft supplies that I purchased on my trip.
I bought 6" of paper!!!!!
I was a bit surprised as well.






















Last night I went for a nice long walk with my friend.
We used to do this walk a couple or a few times a week.
I don't think we have done it yet this year....it was a 1 hour and 50 minute walk.
It went by pretty fast, but that what happens when walking and chatting.






















Up at our cottage last weekend we painted the trim.
Worst thing about painting.....prepping.






















I like the deep red way better than the brown...don't you?























"Leave it to Brian" came to the opening of our new Lowes store last weekend.
Because I was at camp and because Kristy likes his show as well, she went and snapped a photo of him :)






















While I was at the cottage I had planned on stamping my Unity stamps in my inventory book.
Can you believe I forgot my ink!!!!
I was so bummed....but I won't forget it this weekend, as it is suppose to rain again this weekend.






















On Friday Ashley took the day off of work, so I went over to her house and we worked on the baby's room :)
Kristy but the bassinet together.






















That was my week in a nutshell ;)
I appologise for not visiting all of your blogs, but I have been a busy lady this past month.
I can not believe that it is September 1st today...the year is flying by, before I know it winter will be here :(

I hope you all had a wonderful week and were able to be creative :)

Tracy :)

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm most impressed with your fitbit totals. Holy smokes---almost 10 miles! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is an impressive amount of walking. And the bassinet is charming - I haven't seen one in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photos, wow how many steps and please teach me how to use my Spectrum markers too :-) Yes winter is on it's way, but hey so is your Grand-baby :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)