Sunday, September 11, 2016

So many Pretties

Now aren't these notebooks the prettiest things :)
I was at Home Sense looking for the pastel Spectrum Noir markers (yes, I am still sore at missing out on those). They didn't have my markers but I did come across these 3 pretty notebooks in a pack.
How could I leave them behind!??!
The were just waiting for me to caress them...I mean add them to my collection..no, I mean journal in them ;)






















My oldest daughter Ashley is doing pretty good with her photography business, here is her "Facebook page" if you want to check out her photos
She has been getting quite a few clients :)
She wanted something pretty to put the photo discs in, or the jump drive in.
The first one I had made the envelope from scratch.
Then thought I really need to find an even easier way to produce these for her.






















I cam to the conclusion to pick up paper disc holders and coin envelopes and cover them with pretty paper instead of making everything from scratch.
I even made some envelope seals to add to the back.
Ashley puts her name on the front with clear labels.



















I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty journals for your collection, oh yes to write in, lol. Great job with the disc holder but covering the already made ones is much less time consuming. Great that Ashley's Photography is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those journals are so beautiful!! How exciting that Ashley's photography is going well!! The envelopes are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for Ashley. They look so pretty. She does take some wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful. Would you like me to keep an eye out in Home Sense here for the set of Pastel markers - you never know :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and what a great idea. Glad that Ashley's photography is goin well - she takes amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)