Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas Gift Tag Swap 2017

Last year my friend Lesli from Vintage Scraps suggested that we do a tag swap.
10 of us signed up for it again this year...looks like a new tradition :)
These tags are to be used on gifts, not the fancy decorative tags....but use being hard core crafters, anything creative we go hard core on, teehee.

Here are the Christmas tags I made for my friends :)
The first one may look similar as we did a card at Crop & Create make and take with this image.
So cute right!!
I coloured these cute Lawn Fawn images called "Here we go a-waddling" with my Copic markers
I did a little trick with these cuties so I didn't have to colour them over and over...but that will be in another post...or you can watch the video below where I explain it.






















My next tag has more of a vintage look.
I made the tag with my Stampin' Up tag punch and the bird punch out is also from Stampin' Up.
The branch is from a Martha Steward punch and I stamped the background with a Stampendous stamp.
I used my paper scraps for the punch outs.






















My last tag is totally made with my scraps!!
I keep my paper scraps in file folders, each folder is dedicated to a colour and I have one file with holiday papers.
I used pattern paper behind the cardstock and just free hand cut the triangles for the trees.
This was hard for me for the fact that the trees weren't perfect, but even though, I think they turned out so cute.






















Here is the video I made with more info on these tags.
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel, click on the link "Tracy's Treasures24".

I hope you all have a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. They are all wonderful tags! I love the penguins - I have that set too.. they can't get any cuter! and your Bird tags is beautiful! The tree tag is cute and I like that you used up your scraps to make it! I'm totally gonna scan all my colored images now! LOL then I'll cut them all out with my scan N cut! LOVE this idea! THANKS! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love participating in tag swaps. It seems that with the decline of scrapbooking, these types of swaps have disappeared too. I'm glad you and your friends are still doing it! Your tags are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tags are really nice, my favourite is the dove. Great use of bits & pieces of left overs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the gift card holder - My fav was the Bird one - I coulnd't use it - Will go in a scrapbook

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)